Hello Maine TRIO family,

The FAFSA is being completely overhauled resulting in the process, form, and underlying eligibility formula being different than in the past. Many of the changes are positive, but these modifications require students and parents to take action before the FAFSA can be filed. During our time together, we’ll discuss these and other changes, including the expansion of Pell Grant eligibility and improvements in the FAFSA filing and follow up process for students with challenging circumstances. Get your questions ready as there will be time for Q & A!

https://famemaine.zoom.us/j/86806703587

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) Past President/State Liaison

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers