Yaaay! Such great news!

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023, 4:34 PM Bridget Mullen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations & hooray for more Maine Educational Opportunities!!!

Bridget Mullen
Director
Upward Bound
Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011
Office: 82 Federal St. Brunswick ME
Direct: 207-725-3104 l Fax: 207-725-3078
she/her/hers

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Betty McCue-Herlihy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 3:59:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GEAR UP is back!

Congratulations Gearup! Hard work does pay off. Great job!

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 3:33 PM Debbie Gilmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings, Colleagues!

I am thrilled to share that the Maine State GEAR UP program, a collaborative effort of UMF and Syntiro has received funding in the 2023 funding cycle. More to come!

Best,

Debbie

Debbie Gilmer | President
GEAR UP Maine Project Director
Syntiro
PO Box 340, South Gardiner, ME 04359
Cell phone: (207) 852-0992
Voice or text: (207) 685-3171

"What we do matters. Really, deeply matters. But how we do it matters even more."   Dave Hingsburger

--
Betty McCue-Herlihy, Ed.D, LCPC, NCC (she/her)
Director of TRIO Student Support Services

MaryAnn Hartman Award 2013
P. David Defroscia Student Choice Award 2013
NEOAA Achiever Award 2011
President's Collaborative Leader Award 2011
Outstanding Alcohol/ Substance Abuse Program Director Award Eastern Area Indian Health Services Programs, Nashville, Tennessee, 1989.

pronouns: she/her/hers
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME: Please use my calendar link, to reserve a meeting time and identify your preferred approach. A Zoom calendar link will be sent to the account used to set the reservation

If you are a student interested in applying for TRIO, please visit
http://www.uma.edu/trio/application