Hi all,

Is there a statewide roads dataset (suitable for network analysis) with a one-way travel attribute consistently populated? I am using the NGRoads/E911 dataset, which has ONEWAY populated for some road segments – mainly highways and ramps – but not all. I don’t see an equivalent attribute in MEDOTPUBRDS.

Thanks,

Andy

ANDY SMITH-PETERSEN, GISP
Senior Business Systems Analyst - GIS
   (207) 523-5417
 https://www.pwd.org/

Portland Water District NOTICE & DISCLAIMER Confidentiality Notice: THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Please notify the sender if you have received this message in error. Recipients should be aware that replies to this message may not be considered confidential under the Maine Freedom of Access law, 1 M.R.S.A. §402, and may therefore be subject to public disclosure upon request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: