(1) Please contact me if you requested eclipse glasses and haven't yet received them.

(2) When sending payment, please include the sheet enclosed with the order.   We just received a $5 bill without any sheet or any note so we don't know who tendered this payment.

(3) If you want eclipse glasses, but haven't yet requested them, please do so.
We can send glasses out straight away.

Cheers!
Edward

--
Edward X. Herrick-Gleason
Director

The Southworth Planetarium is a proud part of the International Big History Association.  We don't just study astronomy.  We study existence itself.