[https://megug.wildapricot.org/resources/Pictures/maine-lake-wa.jpg]

MEGUG 2023 Fall Annual Meeting and Conference

Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023

Location: Smith Center at Wolfe's Neck Center, Freeport

Event page: MEGUG Fall Conference<https://megug.org/event-5380179>

MEGUG is pleased to announce our Fall conference. Open to both members and non-members, this will be a full day event featuring presentations, posters, and our annual meeting. This year it will be held at the new Smith Center at the Wolfe's Neck Center for Agriculture and the Environment<https://www.wolfesneck.org/venue> in Freeport.

We are seeking presenters for the conference. See the Call for Papers<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLZbT9-3ekSh6IBI_yKRLugcXh_cXmi-31EojY1XVCqshsIA/viewform> for details. Presentations, workshops, and posters on any topic related to GIS and geospatial technology are welcome. Contact Matt Dube at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions about presentation submissions.

Please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring the conference.

Sincerely,

Maine GIS Users Group

Follow on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MEGUG>
Follow on Twitter<https://twitter.com/MaineGIS>
Follow on LinkedIN<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1795588>

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: