Dear Integrators,

The ACTEM Conference Committee is hard at work putting together an engaging
2 day conference in Augusta on Oct 12 & 13. We hope you will be able to
attend. We know that most teachers hear about ACTEM from other teachers so
we would like to ask for your help in getting our promotional messages out
to your staff in a targeted way.

Over the next month we will be sending out promotional emails to the
integrators’ listserv. Each message will feature a couple of different
sessions that may appeal to a particular group of educators. We hope that
you will forward each message to a few staff members who might be
interested in those featured topics. The first of these messages will be
for Tech Directors and other School Leaders. Please pass it on!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us in getting the word out
about ACTEM 2023.

The ACTEM Conference Committee

[image: image.png]