All,

It is with pleasure that I introduce to you Jay Clark ([log in to unmask] ), the new Maine GeoLibrary Executive Director.  I stepped down from this position on June 30th, and Jay took over on July 1st.   Jay and I have got together a number of times and my contract  has been extended through the end of July for my assistance if needed.  I have full confidence in Jay and believe that he will take the GeoLibrary to the next level.

Please know that it has been my honor to support the GeoLibrary these past 5 years; I am passionate about the mapping profession and proud with all that we have accomplished; I look forward to the next level of leadership.

With best wishes,

Claire

Claire Kiedrowski

GIS Consultant

Maine Library of Geographic Information

Augusta, Maine 04333-0145

Cell: (207) 266-7087

https://www.maine.gov/geolib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: