Hello, everyone!
The weather looks beautiful for Tuesday night on the Green!  Due to unforeseen circumstances, Hungrytown is unable to perform for us; but we have found a replacement!
Please welcome Dan Nichols Jazz Trio to Orono!
After our jazz evening, there will be one more concert this season on August 8... so let's gather together, dance and create joyful memories!

--

Louise Jolliffe (she/her/hers)

Library Circulation Manager

Orono Public Library 39 Pine Street | Orono, ME 04473

207-866-5060 | Direct: 207-889-6974 | [log in to unmask]

I am currently reading Blaze Me a Sun by Christoffer Carlsson.

Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom of Access Law.

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1