Hi Terry,

We screened the documentary Unlikley a couple of years ago during First-Gen week and did a Q&A afterwards. It was a worthwhile.

Have a good week,

Mike Schwabenbauer

Director of TRIO Student Support Services at Eastern Maine Community College

123 Maine Hall

207-974-4642 (office)/207-217-7974 (cell)

Apply to TRIO today: https://botform.compansol.com/210634669511859

Book an appointment with me: [log in to unmask]"> https:[log in to unmask]