The first funding wave for FY2023 was released in the wee hours of Saturday morning and included almost 45% of the total number of funding requests filed by Maine applicants.

 image.png

image.png

If your organization had an FRN in Wave 1, in addition to the Funding Commitment Decision Letter generated and sent by EPC, you will receive a separate email from me providing guidance for understanding the letter.

As each wave rolls out weekly, I will continue to notify those with an FRN included in it. In the meantime keep on top of any PIA Review questions for pending FRNs.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System UMS:IT

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail:
Networkmaine
5752 Neville Hall, Room 255