Good morning membership,
I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine today! I wanted to send the very exciting update that the application for professional development scholarships is now live and posted to the website! Here is a link that will take you to the Professional Development page of our MEEOA website: https://www.meeoa.org/professional_development.php?id=12

You will want to download the application, fill it out, and submit it to myself or Terry Charlton at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Take care,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.