I am home safely from Tampa and the Frozen Four.  It was nice to go and see hockey live and in person.  I really enjoyed the games.  Quinnipiac gave us an exciting ending although a lot of Minnesota fans were disappointed.  It was great to see Hockey-L people.  I am looking forward to going to St. Paul next year.

Thank you very much for the bingo card.  My sister and I like to keep track of what sweaters/jerseys we see and the card really helps.  There seemed to be less variety this year.  It was noticeable how many fewer North Dakota fans were at the games but the Minnesota fans made up for it.  We counted up that we saw 33 different jerseys in person and 2 additional ones on the big screen.    We plan on doing a search again next year.

I saw the two other St. Lawrence jerseys in the crowd like I usually do so I am not alone.  Hopefully next year will be our year and we show up in force.

Sara
SLU '77