Thank you all so much! It was truly an honor to be able to represent MEEOA and share information about TRIO! There are two other news clips that I have not been able to get links to but have posted the videos on the MEEOA FB page. I also want to thank all programs that attended (USM VUB, UM UB, Bowdoin UB, UMPI UB, Thomas SSS, and UMF SSS). You should be incredibly proud of your students as they represented TRIO so well! Also, a shout out to our very supportive board and especially, Aaron Dombroski and Chris Vogel for your assistance with Government Relations. Lastly, a big thank you to Tony Staffiere for answering all of my questions and providing such great guidance for this role.
UMPI Compass Logo

Michelle M. Richards

College Access Advisor/Travel and Family Involvement Coordinator

TRIO College Access Services - Upward Bound

University of Maine at Presque Isle
104B | 18 Military Street
Houlton, ME 04730

t: 207 521.3100 | c: 207 227.1852 | f: 207 521.3101
e: [log in to unmask]
www.umpi.edu

Our Service Promise: Excellence, every day!

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any attachments are intended only for the individual(s) named in the text of the message and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.