Nice job, Michelle, and all of you who helped make this happen!

Mary Sinclair
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667
pronouns: she/her

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 11:25 AM Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning MEEOA membership,
I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to share a news bite from our Maine Advocacy Day led by Michelle Richards of the UMaine Presque Isle Upward Bound Program (and our Advocacy Day/Public Relations chair on the Board). Michelle ran a wonderful program that gained some news recognition for TRIO programs!

Here is the link if you'd like to view the clip: https://www.wabi.tv/2023/03/09/trio-programs-across-maine-raise-awareness-federally-funded-program-state-house/

Have a great weekend,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.