I have some swag from the Maine Inland Fisheries and Wildlife and the Becoming an Outdoorswoman (BOW) program if you’d like to add this, too.

On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 8:19 AM Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes!!! That's a great idea, Ginny, thank you! And thank you Carol!

Sara that would be great!

I'm so blown away by this Maine TRIO community, y'all are awesome!

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 6:14 PM Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How about some yummy Fox Farm potato chips?

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: NEOA State Basket Reminder

We are adding a bottle of local wine and lobster koozies to the list courtesy of Michelle Richards! Thanks Michelle!

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 3:31 PM Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good afternoon Maine Membership!
I hope this message finds you all well. As I type this, I know our Maine Policy team is hard at work in DC! Big shoutout to Terry Charlton, Chris Vogel, and Aaron Dombroski for representing us at Policy Seminar this week!

I am emailing today to continue coordinating our state basket for the NEOA conference in April. We are looking for local Maine items to present to raise money for the Jerry Ellis professional development fund.

If you have any items you would like to donate to our state basket, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Here is a list of what folks have offered at this point:
-Basket (Terry Charlton)
-"The Lobster Chronicles" (Randy Schroeder)
-Plates, utensils, napkins (Lynn Ploof-Davis)

What other hiking/picnic related items can we add to our basket??

If you have ideas that may not fit with the basket, please consider those items for the silent auction!

I look forward to hearing your creative ideas and contributions,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.

--
[...]

Sara M. Fawcett neé Flowers, Ph.D.
Director of ATLaS Scholars
Lecturer III UMA Teacher Education
Lecturer III UMA Social Science
Lecturer III USM Honors Program
Institutional Review Board Chair
University of Maine at Augusta
+1 (207) 621-3235 office
+1 (207) 621-3491 fax
+1 (415) 761-1324 mobile
Wabanaki Territory
46 University Drive
Augusta, Maine 04330 US
PR #P116Z220215
she, her, hers, Sara, Dr. Flowers, Mrs. Fawcett