Good afternoon Maine Membership!
I hope this message finds you all well. As I type this, I know our Maine Policy team is hard at work in DC! Big shoutout to Terry Charlton, Chris Vogel, and Aaron Dombroski for representing us at Policy Seminar this week!

I am emailing today to continue coordinating our state basket for the NEOA conference in April. We are looking for local Maine items to present to raise money for the Jerry Ellis professional development fund.

If you have any items you would like to donate to our state basket, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Here is a list of what folks have offered at this point:
-Basket (Terry Charlton)
-"The Lobster Chronicles" (Randy Schroeder)
-Plates, utensils, napkins (Lynn Ploof-Davis)

What other hiking/picnic related items can we add to our basket??

If you have ideas that may not fit with the basket, please consider those items for the silent auction!

I look forward to hearing your creative ideas and contributions,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.