Hello MEEOA Nation!

The annual NEOA conference in Portland Maine will be here next week! Each year we raffle off the “Fair Share Football”. The money from this raffle is donated to COE towards our annual Fair Share donation total. This is a big plastic football which contains a variety of beverages and snacks. Each year state leaders bring items donated from their state to put into the football. Use your imagination-anything is acceptable. Often donations include locally brewed adult beverages. If you would like to contribute to the NEOA football to support Fair Share your help is needed!

You can bring your donations to the conference if you are attending, or you can give them to me or any other MEEOA/NEOA board member who is attending. The football is a proud tradition and a good fundraiser for Fair Share. Also, it would be great to have some help selling raffle tickets during the conference. If you would be willing to help with that, please let Deb McCann know ([log in to unmask])

Thanks for all of your help!

Best!

Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) President

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers