At 03:00 PM 3/18/2023, Anthony Buffa at Charter wrote:
>Hello to all from soggy SLO California,
>
>I recall that there was a contest predicting the
>league tournaments and that seems to have gone
>by the wayside. I’m not sure who used to run
>it but I was looking forward to that and it
>never happened. I hope the ncaa tourney contest still happens.
>
>I used to get excited seeing how badly I could do!
>
>Tony Buffa
>RPI ‘64
>
>Sent from my iPhone

Mea culpa.  Since there was no activity on
HOCKEY-L, I figured there wouldn't be any
interest in the league tournament contests.  Shows you what I know.

Small consolation, Tony, but I'm pretty sure you
would have done better than me.

--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97