*2023 NC$$ contest entry form*

When done, please submit your entry to [log in to unmask]  *DO NOT REPLY TO
THE LIST.*

Enter your name, email address and home address (city,state).

For details and scoring criteria, refer to the contest rules which have
been sent as a separate post. If there are questions or confusion about the
contest rules, please send me an email and I'll clarify.

The choice of the winning team must be a school name; “winner of game 1” is
not an acceptable answer.

Please return one contest entry per email; some people submit several
entries for family members and friends not on the list. This is fine but
please submit each one in a separate email. This makes my data entry task
much easier and less error-prone.

Please be very careful with school abbreviations. It's easy to mistake
abbreviations. I can make a guess, but this is a contest and you should be
making your own guesses.

Since the top 4 seeds are* (1) Minnesota (West), (2) Quinnipiac (East), *

*(3) Michigan (Midwest) and (4)Denver (Northeast), the semifinals puts
Northeast vs West and Midwest vs East.*  Keep that in mind while making
your predictions.

Entries must be in by 9AM on Thursday, March 23, 2023 (eastern time).
Please do not wait for the last minute.

In case of an error on your entry, I will attempt to reach you by email for
a correction. But if you submit at the last minute, it may be too late to
get your correction. *Please be very careful when making your picks.  *

Contest 1 – pick the winner (later games weighted more)

Contest 2 – pick the winner and score differential (later games weighted
more)

Contest 3 – pick the winner and game scores (later games weighted more)

Although there are 3 contests, there is only one entry form.

All times listed are Eastern times

Entry form begins here:

Name:

E-mail address:

City, State:

Northeast Regional NE  (Manchester, NH)
              winner              score

NE1 – Thurs 3/25 – 2:00

Boston Univ. (BU) vs Western Michigan (WMU)        _____                ____

NE2 – Thurs 3/25 – 5:30PM

Denver (DU) vs Cornell (CU)
                        _____               _____

NE3 regional final Sat 3/27 – 4

winner of NE1 vs. winner of NE2
                      ____          ______

West Regional  W  (Fargo, ND)
                         winner       score

W1 – Thurs 3/23 – 5:00PM

St. Cloud (SCSU) vs Minnesota State (MSU)
_____        _____

W2 – Thurs 3/23 – 9:00PM

Minnesota (Minn) vs Canisius (Can)
                                _______        _____

W3 – Sat. 3/25 - 6:30PM

winner of W1 vs. winner of W2
                                  _____          ______

East Regional  E  (Bridgeport, CT)
                       winner              score

E1 – Fri 3/24 – 2:00PM

Harvard (HU) vs Ohio State (OSU)
                                  _____               ____

E2 – Fri 3/24 – 5:30PM

Quinnipiac (QU)  vs Merrimack (MC)
              _____               _____

E3 regional final -  Sun. 3/26 – 4 PM

winner of E1 vs. winner of E2
                              _______          ______

Midwest Regional MW  (Allentown,PA))
                 winner            score

MW1 – Fri. 3/24 – 5:00PM

Penn State (PSU) vs Michigan Tech (MTU)
                            ____                ______

MW2 – Fri. 3/24 – 8:30PM

Michigan (Mich) vs Colgate (Colg)
                                   ____               ______

MW3 regional final Sun. 3/26 6:30PM

winner of MW1 vs. winner of MW2
                         _____               ______

Nationals (Tampa, FL)

S1 (semifinal 1) – 4/6  (5:00 or 8:30 PM) ESPN2

*winner of NE3 vs. winner of W3  *
______
_______

S2 (semifinal 2 – 4/6 (5:00 or 8:30 PM) ESPN2

*winner of MW3 vs. winner of E3 *
______
_______

Finals – 4/8 8:00 PM ESPN

*winner of S1 vs. winner of S2*

Tiebreaker 1 (for national contest only)

Total number of overtime periods                       _____

Tiebreaker 2

Total goals for tournament (do not enter a number as it will be calculated
from the scores above)