Old I am, but not yet dead.  I know Div III won't interest hardly
anyone, bu t#6 ranked  UWSP and #15 ranked  Agsberg played to 4
overtimes before Point won 2-1.  I think that was a record for
tournament play.  Next up for the Pointers is #3 ranked Adrian in the
quarterfinals.  Could be another National title for perennial powerhouse
Point.  What can I say?  They may not be the big boys, but they're mine
(I taught there for 38 years) and I think they are worthy of press.

Next - why doesn't the women's program get more attention?  This year's
final is surprising Wisconsin v. #1 seed Ohio State after the badgers
upset Minnesota.

As to the Div I tournament, I like Minnesota and Denver this year (who
wouldn't?), but don't overlook St. Cloud State - my dark horse.
Quinnipiac ought to be a favorite, too, but I don't think they will make
to the FF.  That loss to Colgate may be a fluke, but then again......
*
Tom Rowe
Stevens Point
*
The cost of freedom */cannot/* be the lives of our children!

None are so empty as those who are full of themselves
/--Benjamin Whichcote /