Good Morning All,
We will know soon whether it is going to be a majority or bipartisan budget. This was in today's update from the Bangor daily news!

" It is likely that the majority party will strip new initiatives from Mills’ $10.3 billion spending offer and pass that plan by month’s end, according to a source briefed on the meeting. Spokespeople for Mills and Democratic leaders did not respond to questions on that Tuesday evening. If that happens, new initiatives would be considered in an addendum to the budget this spring, like in 2021."

I hope the Geolibrary budget makes it into the first round rather than have to be voted on as an addendum.
If you haven't done your home work please do it now!!

Joseph Young
Moose Hill Farm
Fayette, ME 04349
Business: 207-897-3093
Cell: 207-931-7626
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: