Good evening MEEOA!
Our NEOA conference planning is going well and we are so grateful for all the ways our amazing Maine colleagues have stepped up to make planning smooth and to carry the water together. I have one small call for help to send out to you all. We have a newcomer's reception scheduled on Wednesday 4/5 from 5-6 pm (before dinner on your own) and we're looking for one other person to work with Keith Reinemann (Bowdoin UB ) to plan a fun activity and provide a welcoming space for folks new to NEOA to meet with others. The venue, newly remodeled Top of the East, has the BEST views in Portland and will provide a great space for everyone to do a bit of networking. Most importantly, we want new folks to feel welcomed and like they belong. If you will be at the conference, have a little time to offer to plan with Keith, and want to help out, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Appreciate your help!
Best,
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter