Ginny,
Hope you are well....
Terri, Riko and I will help Keith on Wednesday evening.

Can you let Keith know-as we already have some ideas.
Best,
Linda

--
*Linda J. Freeman*
*University of Southern Maine*
Learn more about this at mypronouns.org
*To set up appointment with me, please use:*
https://linda-freeman.youcanbook.me
*Positivity~Learner~Achiever~Arranger~Includer*
*Follow TRIO College Programs on ** [image: instagram icon download 16x16 -
curved] <https://www.instagram.com/usm_trio/?hl=en>  [image: Facebook icon
download 16x16 - square]
<https://www.facebook.com/people/TRIO-College-Programs/100043362296887/?__xts__[%2Ffacebook]>*