Good afternoon All,
It was pointed out to me that there are actually three line items in the budget we should be aware of.

The two I mentioned yesterday were specifically meant for Geolibray support. pages A29 and A30.

Another data acquisition line item is on page A22 and noted as being for LiDAR on State agency directed projects. This line item would not be under GeoLibrary control.

Also even though the line items for data acquisition are labeled for LiDAR and orthoimagery acquisition it is understood that the money could be used for other data acquisition as needed and determined by the controlling authority.

Get those cards and letters out to your legislators and the Governor ASAP!!!

Joseph Young
Moose Hill Farm
Fayette, ME 04349
207-897-3093
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: