Greetings

As much as I would love to claim that I was compelled to reinstate the DA after being (1) inundated with protest letters (2) exasperated by the incessant phone calls from distressed subscribers and (3) frightened by the ever-growing congregation of disgruntled citizens who gathered outside the planetarium to demand that the DA be promptly disinterred, dusted off, and delivered back to its throngs of admirers who are now leading lives utterly bereft of happiness, I can't.    I'm bringing the DA back on March 1st simply because I want it to return.
The articles will likely be more concise and it is possible that I might still  skip a day here and there and there, but the DA will be back with all its sundry bells, whistles, blasphemies  and bombast  on Wednesday.
And, yes, the night sky calendar will return, as well.

Thank you for your patience, indulgence and for showing such admirable restraint so as to not lay siege to the planetarium in protest.

EHG
P.S.  I am still going to wait until the new school year in September before resuming the Big History course.