Hello Everyone,
As our MEEOA Annual Conference ended a bit early due to the weather, I'm forwarding this so no one misses out on this FREE opportunity to join a round table discussion...

From: NEOA Members <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2023 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ZoomTables Next Wednesday!

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open unexpected attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Greetings NEOA! I hope everyone is enjoying a long weekend. I write to remind you of our Zoom Roundtables that take place the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 3:00. The next one will take place this coming Wednesday, January 18. Here's the link. By special request there will be a separate break-out room for EOC Directors who will be commiserating over the Interim Performance Report (as we all are!).

The professional development survey overwhelmingly indicated a desire for program-specific discussion and training so please take this opportunity to join your colleagues in a robust discussion of all things TRIO. Additionally, if anyone has an interest in implementing or facilitating a professional development event (remote or in-person) please reach out.

Stay tuned for additional opportunities coming your way this spring!  -Lynn

Jan 18 Flyer.png

#trioworks
Lynn Ploof-Davis
Director of TRIO Programs
Upward Bound/Johnson Scholars

University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main St.
Room 202
Farmington, ME 04938
207-778-7297 (w)
207-491-6862 (c)
she/her/hers

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask]. Leave the subject blank, and in the body, enter "SIGNOFF neoa".