Hello MEEOA Colleagues,

TRIO College Programs at USM is looking for a full-time Advisor to work
with students in our regular SSS grant and our STEM grant. Please spread
the word!

Committed to equity, empowerment, and community, the University of Southern
Maine’s TRIO College Program advances a culture of belonging in which
students can succeed academically, prepare for the future, celebrate
accomplishments, and form meaningful connections. We are looking for a
dedicated, student-focused advisor who has experience with and/or
appreciation for the challenges faced by TRIO students. The Scholars/STEM
Scholars Advisor works with the TRIO team and other student support staff
at USM to implement services and assist USM students on the Gorham campus
to persist in college, stay in good academic standing, and graduate from
college. Come join our team!

Here is the link to the application
<https://usm.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=79653&job=advisor-trio-scholars-stem-scholars>
for this position.

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

Terri

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>