Thanks for sharing, Keith!

I definitely plan to bring this resource to students and their families and appreciate you bringing it to the forefront!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 1:47 PM Keith Reinemann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi MEEOA-

I hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to a cozy weekend.  As we approach the winter, I wanted to make sure everyone has information on the Maine Housing Energy Assistance Program (HEAP), since there seems to be additional funding available this year.  Please see the information below as well as the attached income guidelines + be sure to share with students and families!

Here is a quick news story from last night’s WMTW evening news: HEAP Rollout WMTW News Clip

Hope everyone is doing well + staying warm this season!

Best,

Keith

Keith W Reinemann

Operations Administrator

Upward Bound

Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011

(207) 725 3561 Office

He/Him/His

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.