As we head into this new year, we're excited to share this posting for an interim Bowdoin Upward Bound Advisor.

We're reaching out to our network of UB/TRIO advocates and friends to spread the word. We know that the best person for the job is someone who cares deeply about working with youth who may have barriers to college due to income or limited experience with higher education.

This position offers a great opportunity to work directly with pre-college youth in a strengths-based program within a strong and passionate team of folks.

We hope that you will share this posting broadly with your network and don't hesitate to encourage interested folks to reach out directly to me with any questions.

Our aim is to hire as soon as possible to provide support for 2nd semester.

Thank you, so much & Happy Holidays from Bowdoin UB!

Bridget

Bowdoin UB Advisor Job Posting:
https://careers.bowdoin.edu/postings/10502

Bridget Mullen
Director

Upward Bound

Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station

(877) 879 2731 Office |  (207) 837 9132 Direct

She/Her/Hers

To book a meeting with Bridget

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]" style="margin:0px" data-loopstyle="link">Book Appointment