We are welcoming readers to our Tuesday Readers Book Group, which meets (currently via Zoom) on the third Tuesday of every month at 10:15 am

On Tuesday, December 20, we will discuss Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan. Keegan is one of Ireland’s best known writers. The Guardian says: “For those who know and follow her work, a new Claire Keegan book is as rare and precious as a diamond in a coalmine. There have been just four of them over 22 years, and all are small, sharp and brilliant.” Keegan says she prefers to think of her fiction not as “short” but “efficiently told.”

We will be revealing our title picks for next year very soon!

Please contact us if you are interested in joining our group.
Louise

--

Louise Jolliffe (she/her/hers)

Library Circulation Manager/Minerva Cataloging Committee member/Communications and Marketing Committee member

Orono Public Library 39 Pine Street | Orono, ME 04473

207-866-5060 | Direct: 207-889-6974 | [log in to unmask]

I am currently reading Adopting Anton by Robert Klose.

Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom of Access Law.

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1