Good Morning,

I hope you are all doing well.

On behalf of the Conference Committee, I wanted to share with you all some updates.

Firstly, there is still time to register for the MEEOA Conference 2023!

You can register online on our website, here. If you have any questions about your membership or registration, you can contact Kate Walsh at [log in to unmask]

We are excited to announce that our Keynote Speaker this year is Dan Belyea, the Chief Workforce Development Officer with the Maine Community College System.

For the hotel, there are still plenty of rooms available in the room block at the Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch. If you book before Dec. 3rd, you will get the discounted rate of $109/ night. You can book online through the booking link, https://bit.ly/MEOA2023.  You can also reserve your rooms by calling 207-784-4433 option 1 and informing the agent of your group code MEOA23.

Additionally, I would like to announce that there is a pre-conference on January 4th, and we are fortunate to have Jim Peacock with Peak-Careers Consulting who will be presenting on Career Development. The pre-conference will be limited to the first 25 people who register (when registering for the conference online there will be an option to register for the pre-conference). Attached is more information about the pre-conference workshop.

Lastly, I have included in this email a tentative schedule of conference events. You will notice that the entire day of January 5th will be located at the Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn. The pre-conference and the day of Jan. 6th will still be taking place at CMCC in Auburn.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

We hope to see you in person in January!

Sincerely,

The MEEOA Conference Committee
Kelsey Bailey, Riko Bol, and Lisa Struebing

--
Kelsey Bailey
Veterans Upward Bound Advisor

TRIO Veterans Upward Bound
102 Bedford St
Portland, ME 04101

VUB website: www.usm.maine.edu/vub

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Confidentiality Notice:
The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that constitutes work product or is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.