---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eric Huntington <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Video Messages for Holly Graffam!

As you may know, Scarborough Schools employee, current MLTI Ambassador and
long time middle school teacher and technology coach Holly Graffam is
currently battling an illness and is at Gosnell Hospice Home in
Scarborough.

A GoFundME Page is available here
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/pknfw-help-for-holly?qid=8dfbabc7641fb51837465baae50a80be&fbclid=IwAR3Wz0A0shRId9Qlxy3oB5bHRUt5GdNvgBW9FNE2fB-fb7JvkwrOLSAPfrE>to
help her loving family with medical expenses and any support you may be
able to provide is greatly appreciated.

*We also would like to invite anyone to share a brief video message to
Holly.   We will be compiling these and getting them to Holly as soon as
possible.*

*1. Please upload a 20 second max video to this shared folder
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qOPEhBovmgl94RuUrBNbHZYvBnEwL96r?usp=share_link>.*
*2. Deadline to submit is 3pm Monday afternoon (11/21)*

I know this doesn't give a lot of time, but it is important that we get
this to Holly in a timely manner. As of right now, only close friends and
family can visit her.

The video messages will be compiled by Monday night and we want to be able
to give anyone that would like to send Holly a message the opportunity to!

Thank you for your support and please share this email with anyone that
might not be on this email list.  If you have questions about how to create
a video and upload to this folder, feel free to reach out to me anytime.

*-Eric Huntington*
*Technology Instructional Coach*
*Scarborough Middle School*
*Winslow Homer Auditorium Manager*