Welcome to the club, Roman! I just added you to our Google Group since it's
more current than this listserve. That's also how we invite folks to our
monthly gatherings and trainings, so you might see them pop up on your
calendar now.

If I can do anything to help you adjust to tech integrator life, please let
me know. I work in grades 6-12, but am always happy to support others in
any way I can. :)

(And congrats on your little one. So cute!)

--
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any
computer.

MSAD #6 -
Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island,
Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential