From: Mike Arsenault <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 8:16 AM
Subject:It's not too late to come to ACTEM
You can still join in the fun at the ACTEM Conference. We have a great
lineup of sessions, keynotes, and a new social event on Thursday night! The
after hours event will be a great chance to hang out and have fun with some
colleagues and vendor partners.

for more details:
https://actem.org/event-4913972