Hi all,

Since these things tend to cluster, we wanted to share that we had a
visitor with a camera in our library for at least an hour yesterday. He
filmed every inch of the library and got several staff members on camera.
It was very slow when he was here so we don't believe he filmed any
patrons. As like in Camden a week or so ago -- he didn't say much to us and
we didn't say much to him. Thankfully, he left about 5 minutes before we
would have needed to tell him we were closing.

Happy Thursday, y'all. :)
Jessie

Jessie Trafton
Youth Services Librarian
Skidompha Library
184 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543
207.563.5513
She/her/hers

*The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the
compassionate actions of its members.* -Coretta Scott King