Call for Papers

MEGUG 2022 Fall Conference, Belfast

October 28, 2022

Maine GIS User Group (MEGUG) is the state’s professional network organization for GIS users. For the first time since 2019, we will be holding an in-person Fall Conference and Annual Meeting at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast.

We are searching for presenters for our conference, at which we plan to offer two tracks:  a professional track and an educators' track.  Attendees would not be bound to one or the other.  We seek presentations, workshops, panels, etc. of lengths ranging from 15 minutes to 1 hour to engage our community. We will also be holding a poster session.

To submit a proposal, please visit the following Google Form:  https://forms.gle/nXeGQ9eWP3Gb2jAQ6. Submissions are due by September 14, 2022. Please email our Program Committee Chair (Dr. Matt Dube) at [log in to unmask] with any questions you may have about this opportunity.

For additional information please see the Conference event page. Registration opens soon!

Sincerely,

Maine GIS Users Group

Becky Schaffner

GIS Coordinator, Bureau of Water Quality

Maine Department of Environmental Protection

Cell: (207) 441-2773

www.maine.gov/dep

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: