NEURISA Day Registration is open!  Join us virtually on October 24 & 25, 2022.  Our theme this year is Creating Community Connections which aims to showcase how important it is for us as a geospatial community to connect and engage.

We have been hard at work creating an amazing line up of speakers, and for your afternoon “tea”, there will be three in-person Mappy Hours!

Registration is free (although donations are gladly accepted and will help benefit both NEURISA and GeoBus, the non-profit group created by our keynote speaker), with an optional URISA workshop “GIS Return on Investment” (students $30 / URISA Member $50 / Non-Member $65.00).

Visit our Hub site to register, view the complete schedule, and locations for the Mappy Hours https://neurisa-day-2022-urisa.hub.arcgis.com/

Need more information?  Email [log in to unmask]
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: