Sun's host constellation: Virgo the Maiden
Moon phase: Waning gibbous (63% illuminated)
Moonrise: 10:05 p.m.
Moonset: 2:17 p.m. (9/17/2022)
Julian date: 2459839.16
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Wayne Dyer

THE DAILY ASTRONOMER
Thursday, September 16, 2022
Quiz # 3: A Quote Quiz!

________________________
Dedicated with great fondness to Diane, my favorite Saugus based subscriber.
________________________

Many subscribers seem to love both quotes and quote quizzes! Quote quizzes are among the most popular of those we post. Well, that made us think. What if we crafted a quote quiz consisting only of quotes we've featured in our taglines? Would a quote quiz containing quotes already quoted be even more popular than a quote quiz consisting of non quoted quotes? Well, we'll find out with this quote quiz containing already quoted quotes.

1. "If the Sun and Moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out."
a. Mother Theresa
b. William Blake
c. Isaac Newton
d. Dr. Seuss

2. "I find that a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced over whether or not I have bread."
a. George Carlin
b. George Bernard Shaw
c. George Washington
d. Mitch Hedberg

3. "I lived long enough to know that things never remain quite the same for very long."
a. Albert Einstein
b. Queen Elizabeth I
c. Queen Elizabeth II
d. Heraclitus

4. "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."
a. Michio Kaku
b. Carl Jung
c. Isaac Newton
d. Peter Higgs

5.   “Words and magic were in the beginning one and the same thing, and even today words retain much of their magical power."
a. J.K. Rowling
b. J.R.R. Tolkien
c. Sigmund Freud
d. George Orwell

6. "Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day ... make a wish and think of me."
a. Edwin Hubble
b. Fred Hoyle
c. Carl Sagan
d. Robin Williams

7. “I am the sum total of everything that went before me, of all I have been seen done, of everything done-to-me. I am everyone everything whose being-in-the-world affected was affected by mine. I am anything that happens after I'm gone which would not have happened if I had not come.”
a. Salman Rushdie
b. Thich Nat Hahn
c. Sam Harris
d. James Bond

8. "One person's craziness is another person's reality."
a. Steven Wright
b. Tim Burton
c. Anthony Burgess
d. Salvador Dali

9. "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."
a. Mark Twain
b. Groucho Marx
c. Karl Marx
d. Winston Churchill

10. "Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think."
a. Richard Feynman
b. Werner Heisenberg
c. Albert Einstein
d. Max Planck