Happy Friday all,

Blake Library at the University of Maine at Fort Kent has some books and
other items free to anyone on the van delivery. These items were donated to
us but aren't relative to our collection. All are in good condition and
only one (which is noted) has library markings.

If you'd like something, put yourself down on the sheet and I will send it
on the van delivery next week.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XBn2glJzfk6u9hdvaHtWTLjdujEfrE2S78RK2HfAUdY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Madeline Soucie
<https://mycampus.maine.edu/group/umfk/campus-directory-profile>
[image: University of Maine at Fort Kent - LIFE at UMFK: Learn. Innovate.
Find. Engage.] Madeline Soucie
Archivist/Cataloging Librarian • Acadian Archives acadiennes
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
[image: phone number] (207) 834-8631 <+1-207-834-8631>
[image: website] www.umfk.edu/archives/
University of Maine at Fort Kent
Acadian Archives Building • 23 University Drive
Fort Kent, ME 04743
[image: LIFE at UMFK: Learn. Innovate. Find. Engage.]