Good afternoon!
We have a patron trying to get a copy of a newspaper article about the
B-52 crash in the Greenville area in January 1963. The blurred copy
provided him in his research is noted "From Boston Paper 1/27/63,"
with no indication of whether it came from the Globe or the Herald (or
another paper). Does anyone have access to either, in some form, where
we could confirm the article's source and/or get a copy of the
article? There is no page mentioned, though I suspect it was a front
page article, entitled "5 More Bodies Found, Plane Toll 7."
Many thanks!
Mike
Paris Public Library