I am sharing a request for middle- and high-school classrooms to play-test
an online game about misinformation:

We have a little request to help with the testing of a Misinformation/
Disinformation game called Agents of Influence. In the past year we’ve come
a long way - while we initially had no expertise, no traction and no money
we have managed to accomplish a lot. In the last year, we successfully
conducted a successful Kickstarted campaign
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/altereainc/agents-of-influence-cyber-danger>,
got partnerships from several school districts to pilot the game, have
research collaborations with Universities including Stanford and MIT and
have won several awards including the Aspen Institute’s Competition for
Information Disorder <https://bit.ly/AspenAoIPR>.

We finally have the resources to begin our next phase of development and we
hope to have the game completed by December. For that, it’s crucial to get
as much feedback as possible to make sure we can make a game that achieves
the goals of creating a generation of responsible information consumers.

If you can take an hour to help us test the game, we’d be extremely
grateful. We’re planning on running tests from September to December and
the test will depend on the game's development in the given timeframe. You
can find further details on the schedule and sign up here:
https://forms.gle/9KoDr3DidSvZpX6n9

We’re also looking for students in the 12-16 age range to playtest the
game. If you can help get students and forward this to anybody else who may
be relevant, we would be deeply grateful.

Look forward to getting your input on what we have soon!

Best,

Anahita ([log in to unmask])