From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Soldiers Library <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MELIBS-L] Books after Sales

Caution: This is an external email that originated from a domain outside of Town of Wells. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize sender and know the content is safe.

** CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL **

Often, Salvation Army (call to see if they serve your area) will pick
up books, or you can bring them to goodwill (call first because they
are short staffed).  I'm not sure if you have Bullmoose Music near
you, but they buy books (some).  We sometimes sell some older books on
Amazon, but it's very time consuming.
Good question, I have a building full of books that I need to find a home for.
Andrea
Soldiers Memorial
Hiram, Maine