Hi Everyone,

We have an immediate opening for a Reference and Information Literacy Librarian at the Wellehan Library at Saint Joseph's College in Standish, Maine.

This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced librarian to work with on campus and online students and faculty.

The work involves in person and virtual teaching, so relevant teaching experience and experience with educational technology are required.

The librarian in this position also provides in person and virtual research assistance to our undergraduate students, and to our graduate students in programs that include nursing, theology, education, and business administration.

Experience with reference services is required.

The hours afford opportunities to work from home and on campus during regularly scheduled times.

Use the link below to see a full description of the position and to apply.

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=f2ec343d-85b4-4d7e-8b95-cb8f7884af77&ccId=1078076659_2144&type=MP&lang=en_US <https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=f2ec343d-85b4-4d7e-8b95-cb8f7884af77&ccId=1078076659_2144&type=MP&lang=en_US>

Lynn
Lynn Bivens
Head of Reference and Information Literacy
Wellehan Library
Saint Joseph’s College
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, ME 04084