Hello all,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help us out with a problem. The single and double capacity CD cases we were buying from Demco seem to have been discontinued, and we're having difficulty finding a replacement option.

Specifically, we're looking for cases that:

*         Are single and double capacity for CDs

*         Have a front and back pocket on the case to hold booklets and other material-not just a single sleeve

*         Do not need to have a locking mechanism

*         Are not the extra thin or traditional retail jewel cases

If you have any leads on where to find these cases, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Josh

Josh Gauthier
he/him/his
Technical services library technician