Last Saturday, at Spaulding Memorial Library (Sebago), we had a
wonderfully fun and informative presentation by Mark Follansbee of
WormMainea about worm composting.

I had been wondering if anybody would show up, but we ended up with a
very good turnout of people of all ages.

I highly recommend Mark.  Also, people can order bins and worms from him
in advance, and he will bring them to the presentation. ( We coordinated
the advance ordering at the library.)

Mark's WormMainea website is loaded with information, and he offered for
people to get in touch with him if they had questions.

--
Sandy Shriver Spaulding Memorial Library PO Box 300 Sebago, ME 04029