So nice that the patron remembers McArthur Library! I looked back in our
incident log and we received multiple calls during July of 2017. It shows
the calls were at all times of the day and night and were directed to both
Reference Staff and the Library Director. We pulled in the police and the
staff at Riverview to make the calls stop.

Best,

Melanie

--
*Melanie Taylor Coombs*