Congratulations to all Maine UB grant programs and staff! Keep doing the great work that you all do, and rest a little easier knowing that your funding is secure for 5 more years!

Best,

Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Classic and STEM programs

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) President-Elect

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

Pronouns: She, her, hers

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto