Congratulations, UD, and wishing the best of luck to GEAR UP!
MK

--

Mary Kate Barbosa

Director, Student Support Services

University of Maine at Presque Isle

181 Main Street

Presque Isle, Maine 04769

Office:  (207)768-9613
Fax:        (207) 768-9617

*Find us on Facebook!  *https://www.facebook.com/umpi.sss/

*Add us on Snapchat!* umpi_sss

*Input, Intellection, Relator, Achiever, Arranger*

*Pronouns:  She, her, hers*

*Pl**ease note my NEW e-mail address at [log in to unmask]