Good news for the funded Upward Bound programs - sorry to hear about not
getting another important new program.
Good luck gear up.
Betty

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 12:24 PM Debbie Gilmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks, Sam!!
>
> Debbie Gilmer | President
> GEAR UP Maine Project Director
> Syntiro
> 11 South Road Readfield, ME 04355
> Cell phone: (207) 852-0992
> Office: (207) 685-3171
> www.syntiro.org
>
> *"What we do matters. Really, deeply matters. But how we do it matters
> even more."   Dave Hingsburger*
>

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 12:10 PM Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Debbie,
>> THat is great news! I'll keep my fingers crossed for our GEAR UP
>> colleagues!
>> Sam
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 11:38 AM Debbie Gilmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations, TRiO colleagues! Well done!
>>>
>>> Just as an FYI--US ED will be funding down the GEAR UP 2021 slate and we
>>> hope for positive news within a month or so. Please keep your fingers
>>> crossed for GEAR UP Maine!
>>>
>>> Have a great week,
>>>
>>> Debbie
>>>
>>> Debbie Gilmer | President
>>> GEAR UP Maine Project Director
>>> Syntiro
>>> 11 South Road Readfield, ME 04355
>>> Cell phone: (207) 852-0992
>>> Office: (207) 685-3171
>>> www.syntiro.org
>>>
>>> *"What we do matters. Really, deeply matters. But how we do it matters
>>> even more."   Dave Hingsburger*

>> --
>> Samantha Prosser
>> TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator
>> Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) President
>>
>> University of Southern Maine
>> 37 College Ave
>> Gorham, ME 04038
>> Phone: 207-780-5828
>> Fax: 207-228-8259
>> Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students
>>
>> https://www.meeoa.org/
>>
>> Pronouns: she, her, hers
>> This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
>> message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
>> sender and then delete it. Thank you.

--
Betty McCue-Herlihy, Ed.D, LCPC, NCC
Associate Director of TRIO Student Support Services

MaryAnn Hartman Award 2013
P. David Defroscia Student Choice Award 2013
NEOAA Achiever Award 2011
President's Collaborative Leader Award 2011
Outstanding Alcohol/ Substance Abuse Program Director Award Eastern Area
Indian Health Services Programs, Nashville, Tennessee, 1989.

pronouns: she/her/hers
*TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME*: Please use my calendar link, to
reserve a meeting time and identify your preferred approach. *A Zoom
calendar link will be sent to the account used to set the reservation*

*https://betty-mccue-herlihy.youcanbook.me/
<https://betty-mccue-herlihy.youcanbook.me/>*

My Spring 2022 office hours are as follows:

Mondays 9- 4 Virtual Hours Via ZOOM
Tuesdays 9-4  Virtual Hours via ZOOM
Wednesdays 9-4 Virtual Hours via ZOOM
Thursdays 9-4  Virtual Hours via ZOOM
Friday 9-4 Virtual Hours via ZOOM

Other times available by appointment

If you are a student interested in applying for TRIO, please visit
http://www.uma.edu/trio/application