From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jenn Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Searching for book title

Hi All,

I have a young patron who is looking for a book that was read aloud to him about 5 years ago. He doesn't remember the title or author but it has to do with children trapped on an island and there is either a kraken or a whale. But he is pretty sure it was a kraken.  He knows it's a chapter book but has no idea if it was middle grade or not.

Does anyone have any ideas? We have been searching goodreads/amazon and are stumped.

Thanks

Jenn Ladd

Circulation Librarian

Jay-Niles Memorial Library